Malifaux League in Flint, Michigan 2/19/2013

Uncle Caveman

Didn't get a chance to do the official league, so I'm gonna do my best to make it up to my players. Feel free to come out and join us any week you wish. Any questions or comments, as my rules may be a bit vague, will be appreciated.

When: Tues, Feb 19th – Tues, March 19th. Tuesday will be the official day dedicated to the league. Games will be played between 5:00-10:100 pm.

Where:Gamer's Sanctuary G4290 Miller Rd Flint, MI 48507

www.thegamerssanctuary.com

Entry Fee: $5 per week. Once an entry fee is paid the player will be provided with that week’s score sheet and achievement list. The score sheets are not to leave the store. Taking a score sheet home will invalidate it.

Prizes: Prizes will be based on achievements and scaled to participation. If a player is not present for prize presentation, they will be notified and the prize will be held. Prize categories will be:

· Most Achievement points

· Most Tactical Achievement points

· Most Thematic Achievement points

Crew Selection: Fixed faction for the duration of the league. Crew selection will change week to week as follows:

· Week 1: 20 Soulstone fixed crew selection for the week.

· Week 2: 25 Soulstone fixed crew selection for the week.

· Week 3: 25 Soulstone fixed faction selection for the week.

· Week 4: 35 Soulstone fixed faction selection for the week.

· Week 5: Any sized game will be legal but crews will remain fixed faction.

Achievements: A player can gain any number of achievements from a single game by meeting the requirements indicated by the achievements list. Each achievement, unless specifically specified, can only be gained once. Each achievement has a relevant point value which is used in determining how much the achievement is worth toward total points for the week. Once an achievement is gained your opponent must sign off on the specific achievement as a witness. Some achievements may be gained outside of a game, such as painting achievements. Have any Gamer’s Sanctuary employee or myself (Adam Paciorek) sign off on these.

Opponents: A player is free to choose his/her own opponents.

Game limit: A player may play as many games as they like during the designated league day (Tuesday).

Encounter/Strategy Selection: May be determined by the players before each game following the rules presented in the Malifaux rule book.

Bounty Hunting: Each week the player with the highest tactical achievement score will be the target of a specific achievement. Defeating this player in a game will earn you achievement points based on the bounty. If a bounty goes unclaimed, its value will rise from week to week. At the end of the week if a bounty has been collected by any player, it will be removed.