my collection including nightmare chompy teddy and other LE stuff. large collection

the good doctor

due to me moving house soon i have to give up nearly 90% of my gaming stuff to make the move possible. so sadly my malifaux collection did not make the 10%. but this is great news for all you wyrd folks. i will be selling my collection at a heavily reduced price

SINCE STARTING THE THREAD I HAVE SOLD INDIVIDUALLY A FEW ITEMS. I WILL DELETE THEM FROM THE LIST AS I DO SELL THEM. MY ORIGINAL SALE GUIDELINES BELOW ARE OUT THE WINDOW AND ITS DOWN TO IF YOU WANT ANYTHING ON THE LIST DROP ME A MESSAGE. AS FAIR WARNING I AM GIVING IT UNTIL 24/01/12 AND THEN WHATEVER IS NOT SOLD WILL BE EBAY'D. THANKS.

all kept and will be sold in games workshops large red army case retails at around 60 pound alone

all models are complete unless listed as damaged.

all models have relevent cards

anything painted is done to a high tabletop standard,they aint gonna win any awards but they are among the best in my gaming group.

I have listed individual retail prices i used to decide my price in listings.

If you want more details you can pm me and i will provide any details and/or a phone number so we can chat without the need for message boards and waiting on replys

to add i will also be open to offers on idividual items and groups of items.

Books- malifaux v1,

Nightmare chompy bits part painted 100usd

Zoraida Box set painted 39usd

teddy 18usd

Lilith box set part painted 34usd

Bad dreams boxset 41usd

Hooded Rider 30usd

Voodoo doll 6usd

Leveticus box set unassembled 45usd

Let me know if you have any questions

Mike

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

OH by the way i am in Stockport,manchester UK and not spain at the moment.

Edited by the good doctor
sold some bits. :)

AFter some thought and a few comments from friends i have decided to hear offers for individual items or groups of items. so if any of the items interest you individually make me an offer. if you want a few things i will be kinder with what i let things go for. and obviously the buy all offer still stands until i accept offers on individual models and crews.

Firstly i would just like to thank those who i have traded with and those that have enquired.

:) I hope your new metal friends bring joy.

Right after some thought and with a deadline coming up i have decided to see if thiese offers intreage anyone

ALL ressers and ramos 50 pound. NOW SOLD WITH TWISTING FATES :)

All neverborn except limited chompy. 50 pound

All guild 50 pound. NOW SOLD WITH RISING POWERS

if anyone who buys any of the above is interested i would be willig to give any one of my malifaux books away with each sale and a near new fate deck with the first two. obvioulsy choice of books or colour of fate deck will be a first come first served situation.

Photos available for all models for sale. let me know what you wanna see and it will be in your inbox. :)

Mike

Edited by the good doctor
sold some stuff.