extremely off topic

So, like a dumb, distracted college kid, I dropped my iPhone 4 in water. It was fully submerged for a good couple of seconds (shock and all). As of now it's not turning it on. Jeremy and I intend on leaving it in rice for 48 hours and see if that does anything. If not, is there any other thing that I can do??

I figured that from what I've seen on here, there are some pretty tech savy people. I was hoping someone might have some insight.

Thanks!

Rebecca

To try and keep your hopes up this happened to my buddy. His iPhone 4 still works.

Thanks. I'm trying.. From what I've read, the iPhones seem to be quite resilient of phones. If the first attempt doesn't work, Jeremy and I might try and take it apart... we're not sure. If it doesn't work, I have a back up phone that was my step-sisters and I have my mom's old iPhone 3gs. It still works, but it doesn't like to hold a charge. Nothing like carrying a charger with you 24/7 with you that can't fix that. Being a college student, I'm always near a plug in or a computer. HAHAH.

Hopefully this works.

Ps. Did Jeremy ever respond to your inquire about dates to come over and play?

No he didn't. I assumed you guys decided to hate me. I threw out too many threats or something. Or challenged Jeremy to too many "who can lose hardest battles." *grins*

My May is actually really poorly organized (in the interest of honesty, every month is poorly organized in my life) what with getting a new job and trying to move so I figure it is best for us to get some days agreed on so I can make sure I'm not working or whatever else I do. It may also give me incentive to paint a little faster.