I want a game!!!

skyhawk

Hey i live in portsmouth ohio (southern ohio) and we dont have a game store where people play malifaux.

Im just wondering if there are any LGS within an hour or so (ashland ky, huntington wv, chillicothy oh, etc...) that i could bring my stuff and play some games.

Any help here would be hot.

Hi skyhawk, I'm in parkersburg WV probably too far for you.

We just got a game store here this year , before that the closest one to me was

lost legion in Charleston WV( after the one in athens burned down) you may want to check them out.

Edited by muribundi

I normally play at my house (have a big table built and a lot of terrain).

I'm working night shift for the next 7 days, so wont be playing till I get a break.

I normally work friday and saturday nights, so my usual game night is sunday or monday.

Our game store is still new and I havent met any malifaux players there yet

mostly just magic players, and a small 40k crowd.

yea ive had to revert back to magic a little bit in order to attemp to convert some malifaux players, but i ususally work 9-5ish (service plumber so you never know lol) but maybe i can come check out the table and play a couple games, what crews do you normaly play?

Hey, sorry it took me a couple days to get back here. I just started a new job so I'm not sure about my schedule just yet. Most the players in my group are food service industry so we typically play weekdays late at night but we have talked about doing some weekend stuff to try and meet other players outside our area (like you!)

I told one of the other guys in my group that I extended an invitation to you though and we would be happy to get you up here, we just need to figure out a time. There is a game store up here (The Guardtower) that has a "Malifaux Night" on Thursdays that I have never actually been to but my roommates went and said it was sparse at best... so if you could swing a Thursday you could also always try that.

I play dreamer and pandora(yeah I know)

rasputina ,kaeris,ramos,justice,luscious.

Also have a collette crew I havent used yet.

My friend plays seamus.

Sounds like requirement has a better group to play with than I do.

Just me and one friend to play here.

Every once in a while I can rope someone else into playing a

game with one of my crews.

Edited by muribundi

weve got 6 locals in town. i play somer and von schill crews

then betwen every body else weve got

hamlin, mcmorning, rasputina, the dreamer, zorida, colladi, lady j, seamus, c.hoffman, lucious, lilith, viktorias, collet, and keris...i think thats all

one other guy bought a crew but nobodys talked to him in a while

and ive got 2 or 3 more friends who are going to be starting soon hopfully lol

maybe i can make it down sometime soon for a game. my weekday evenings are my main free time