Moe's WIP log or something (pic heavy)

moetle

Thanks Darklyte

Next phase...personally i like where i'm going with this, although the pics really aren't that great they make the eye pop a bit on the table.

This is green and black ink about 25-75 ish. It shades the purples and brightens the skin in the right spots. yes yes, pics pics:

IMG_0264-1.jpg

IMG_0266-1.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

I think i might use this on my malifaux zombie mini's. What do you guys think?

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Picked out the armor on Malgathor the wise. going to do the edges later.

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

Moe

I use a Master with a .2mm nozzle and a Devilbiss .35mm. I use GW new and old and even older, RMS and VGC and Andrea. The Andrea paints smell funny when you airbrush with them, i dunnno why, but they work as well as the rest. And for thinner i use windex and water.

Hoped that helped

Moe

I don't strain my paints. You can if you want but its a hassle, a mess, and imho the results aren't much better with the paints i use. If your using older paints you might want to.

When i first got mine i was told to run around 20-25psi. Unless your doing tanks or larger models thats too high. Right now i run 8-15psi constant air pressure on the smaller stuff. Different paints will mean adjusting as you go, you will get the hang of that. Also most people say about milk viscosity but i like to be between that and water and do a lot of light coats, which btw is how i did the skin on everything you've seen.

You will also find that different paints clog differently too. I can paint with some non stop others 2-3 minutes before its clogged as the paints dry on the needle and nozzle tips.

hmmm... keep everything clean and go ahead and order a couple spare needles, cause you WILL bend the tip sooner or later. OH and always test before you spray your model.

Hope that helps

Moe