Advice vs Perdita and Kirai

Dink_Meeker

Ah Guild, the one faction that actually has a few living models scattered about. Anyways, what's your strategy? That, moreso than your opponent, determines what list you run. The thing with Guild you have to worry about is that they have an excellent equilibrium between numbers and individual model strength, with high damage. They are also very shooty, and you are probably going to be very slow.

I'm not terribly fond of Killjoy or Crooked in this instance. I understand why you selected Killjoy (run a necro up, he kills it, summon with Slow to Die) but I feel there are better things you can do with 11ss. Bete can do the same thing but better, especially if they are living. Crooked are good at Denying movement and having 7 willpower, neither of those things help you terribly much against Guild.

Hanged with Grave spirits give ranged attacks fits; an attacker needs to do a base of 7 Dg to do more than one Wd to you per shot. AND the guild are vulnerable to your Terrifying cos they're living! And when you can heal your Hanged they pretty much become walking tanks.

This is what I ran with Nico in a recent 30ss game vs Gremlins:

Nicodem (5ss)

Von Schill

2x Grave Spirit

2x Hanged

Alternatively, models that don't need to close the distance so much are good, so Bete works well.

Crooked Men are not always fantastic against ranged attacks; Df 6 Wd 7 and no HtW is not particularly great, and neither is their ranged attack (because its a spell and you have to cheat first).