Rochester Ny November tournament

Dorian

Hey all,

Saturday the 19th of November there will be a Halloween themed Malifaux tournament at pair-a-dice games. I will get write up of strategies soon but here's what I can tell you now:

Who: Me

When: Date 19th November

Where: Pair-a-Dice games (274 N. Goodman Street)

Format: Accumulation of Difference. Each round you gain points equal to the difference between you and your opponent. I.E. if you score 6 & your opponent scores 4, then you score a total of 2. You will never lose points.

Crews: Single faction pool- Pick a faction & form a pool of 45 SS. Each round you will pick 25SS worth of points to play with. I went with a smaller scale as we want people to finish their games & not run into time limit. Rounds will last 80 mins

Strategies: All strategies will be shared. I will post them to da boyz forums (link: http://daboyzateam.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=3169 )

Schemes: Core schemes only, no duplicating schemes over the tournament (I.E. you cannot take a scheme more than once)

Entry Fee: $5.00

Times:

11:00 Registration Begin

12:00 Round 1 Begin

01:20 Round 1 End

****Lunch Break****

02:20 Round 2 Begin

03:40 Round 2 End

03:50 Round 3 Begin

05:10 Round 3 End

If there is anything you need to know please PM me.

Thanks all & I hope to see you there.