Riots in the Streets

Sliver Chocobo

Fleur Des Marais walked through the burning building, she wore a thick coat of black feathers, this coat was responsible for her nickname, the guild's valture. She enjoyed this name, so much that when she lost legs from knees down, she had prosthetic made to look like birds legs.

Many would call Fleur Heartless, not knowing that she lost her heart a long time ago she had lost it and had it replaced. Not long after that she had her hands replaced, with what is now known as the executioner claws. Fleur Des Marais was the first of the guild Executioner and now head executioner and was considered one of the most feared women in Malifaux.

She walked the street towards the star where a riot a had formed outside it's doors when a neverborn creature had made it's way into the building and both Arcanist and Guild wanted it dead, but both got tired up and started fighting each other and somehow in the midst of it a Ressurectionist got caught up and undead filled the streets. Fleur Des Marais spoke very little english, she had too pride to speak anthing but french, instead she capture a small Nepilim and got it to translate for her. She turned to the Executioners on rather side of her and muttered to the Nephilim, who translated.

"Find the ringleaders. And kill them all"

Robin sat impatiently atop a belltower watching the chaos unfold below then. Nicolas stood with her, it was more than clear that he shared her feelings.

"Why are we waiting here, I mean what are doing" The Lady turned to him.

"We all have to be patient, all of the peaces need to be alined together."

"Crap, Fleur Des Maris is down there" muttered Robin as she hid under a small wall.

"Who?" Asked Nicolas

"The Guilds head executioner, I had a run in with her a while ago. I sort of ended up stabing her" two women apeared in the middle of the room, one was a vampire with a pair of large wings the other was a stitched together death marshal with horns and a tail. The Lady turned to the newcomers

"Robin, Nicolas, meet Rebbeca Ortaga and Selene Nosferatu. Rebbeca, Selene, this is Olivia Queen and Nicolas Bolas. Now we're ready to get started."

• 2 weeks later...

"Now everything is ready to get started, first of all Dagon must be dealt with. Then Rebecca and you Nicolas need to follow him if he tries to escape you two need to follow him." the Lady called out the three women and the Nephilim

"I don't see why I should" Rebecca interrupted

"Beacuse Dagon, killed you and turned you sister into a monster"

"I'm in"

"And me?"

"The order of the Black Sun expect Selene to leave here with you and will follow you, thinking Rebecca is Selene. So are you in Nicolas"

"Very well" replayed a reluctant Nicolas.

"Now then" Continued the Lady "You have to continue your Job you were hired to do Robin, but first you need to Manifest"