Looking for new stories

TNB.com

Hi All,

We, over at The Nightmare Breach, are looking for some submissions of great Malifaux fan fiction - to kick off our articles section on the website.

We are also looking to compile some of the best pieces of fiction into a monthly, downloadable PDF. For this we are also looking for some pieces of fan art to accompany the stories.

If you are interested, then either drop us a line on here - or head on over to The Nightmare Breach, sign up and submit your article or story!

We would love to read the best stories out as part of our regular podcasts, so please be sure to show us what you have!

Regards

A big thanks to Nine, for sumbitting his story (For All My Sins) - if you have not read this one yet, you can check it out on the newly added content section of the site.

All content added through this section will also add the ability to export to PDF format, for nice printing and reading away from the screen.

I am going to be adding some more sections to the content section today, including those for tacticas. So any articles you would like to write, we can have in this nice new format.

Please continue to submit your stories (even in multiple serialised parts if you like) through that section of the site, so we can build up a great fan fiction repository!

Have you read the stuff I have made, if you like it I will start putting it up on your site

Everyone is free to submit their fan fiction on the site. We go through every article, before putting it live on the site, to make sure the content is appropriate (which in the case of everyone around here, I am sure is).

If a serialised story is too short, we may ask you to combine some parts, but other than that....feel free to submit your work!

Like I said above, we would also like other articles like tacticas, battle reports and so on (as we can easily make new sections to cater to those). So if you have them, or know someone who has written something cool, which we could feature, then please let us know!

• 8 months later...