Ortegas and Viktorias

Bluebeard

Hello!

I am new to the Forums and thought I'd post what I've done so far.

I've been painting minis a little over the years for RPGs...and have some minor experience. I'm slowly learning and getting better. I started with the Ortegas...added a peacekeeper and Abuela Ortega

malifaux001.jpg

Perdita

paploco002.jpg

I took a pic of Papa Loco as well at the same time, but apparently never took pics of the other 3

picture009.jpg

oh yeah and I got an enslaved Nephilim as well

picture007.jpg

the Peacekeeper

picture020.jpg

Gramma

picture013.jpg

Viktorias

picture010.jpg

Taelor

picture016.jpg

Bishop

picture018.jpg

Johan

I've really made progress on Hoffman and the constructs..and in experimenting on them I plan to go back and make the peacekeeper look more aged. Sadly My camera turns itself right back off whenever i turn it on :(

If I ever do get pics taken I'll post them :)

pleae let me know what you think and any tips/ideas, I can certainly use them :)

I think these look really good. Great colour choice. I love the papa loco, his flesh is very good indeed, as is the eye. Good work on the acid face on his neck board.

The metallic on the bishop is brilliant.

One tip I would give is Dilute! Dilute! Dilute! Your paint seems to be too thick.

I think you are goning to be a painter to watch.

I agree your making good progress , but thin coats makes a huge difference . and on the vikis , the whites of there eyes seem very larg , like there shocked to see you with a camera ! , they look good but maybe go in an cut the whites of there eyes a tad .

also some washes watered down a tad can really help smooth out your blending .