Two Crazy Ideas for my "summer's" Project

libiss

To start things off, I like just to have feed back on this a little. So do me a favor a help a fellow henchman and malifaux palyer.

Well, My first idea (which I think I posted this before) Is making a Peacebringer, YES a working Peacebringer (with approval). To clarify now, it would be shooting cuddle Darts. but I would take a normal cuddle gun, and turn it into A PEACEBRINGER!!! HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE?? Actually, my hobby is moding cuddle gun with prop making. So why not both, right?

Process: Take a cuddle Maverick, remove original barrel and make a single barrel mod to to still fire. Competely[ish] to incase the body of the to shape the Peacebringer. Adding a blade to the bottom of the handle a fixed blade with mods in the gun. Also, let's not forget about the paint as well. Well we know how the Ortega's have theirs!!

Second Idea!!! A portable light up scoreboard[ish]. I just came up with this recently, so bare with me. I've seen the Magic: The Gathering Timer at the store's before, so why not something similar for Malifaux.

What would it have on the Score Board? Good Question! I would figure for the two players on a board for a tournament or casual games. FIRST, turns. Primary Turns for the Encounter! Possibly a section for VPs? the number of models left in the enconter? A faction section (WHICH I DO NOT KNOW HOW THAT WOULD WORK)? timer, no need, right? I feel like there could a lot to this...but now I'm blanking out.

Process: Cut up wood for the base and body. LED with Lens on a some battery source. Put it all together and YOU GOT A MALIFAUX SCOREBOARDish.......with some switches included.

So these are my ideas. I hope they work.

P.S. Battery not included.

Second Idea!!! A portable light up scoreboard[ish]. I just came up with this recently, so bare with me. I've seen the Magic: The Gathering Timer at the store's before, so why not something similar for Malifaux.

What would it have on the Score Board? Good Question! I would figure for the two players on a board for a tournament or casual games. FIRST, turns. Primary Turns for the Encounter! Possibly a section for VPs? the number of models left in the enconter? A faction section (WHICH I DO NOT KNOW HOW THAT WOULD WORK)? timer, no need, right? I feel like there could a lot to this...but now I'm blanking out.

On the faction section, maybe just a row of five squares near the top or bottom of your score board with back-lit clear transfers of masks, tomes etc etc and then just light the two factions in play. Would be like stainglass windows etc.

Granted you might have to play in the dark, but you playing in the dark is a sacrifice I am willing to make. :bigthumb:

On the faction section, maybe just a row of five squares near the top or bottom of your score board with back-lit clear transfers of masks, tomes etc etc and then just light the two factions in play. Would be like stainglass windows etc.

Granted you might have to play in the dark, but you playing in the dark is a sacrifice I am willing to make. :bigthumb:

Well with the help of the LED lighting, should be able to play with normal lighting. But, like you said, if it works only in the dark, there will be sacrifices.

I see what you mean on that, but I need to draw a rough sketch to see how it would fit in all together, plus a schematic diagram of the wiring. The point is not to make big and bulky, but small and lightweight.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally I've started on this one, even tho it's not summer yet, lol.

I got around to the Peacebringer Prop. Trust me, who wouldn't want a malifaux 'shooting gun'. (and trust me...its fires)

So with my mad skills of prop making and modifying cuddle guns. (if I didn't repeat myself :hmmmm:) I'm making the great and wonderful[ish] PEACEBRINGER, dun dun dun, prop.

Summery: So overall, I'm just taking a Maverick Rev-6, and making it a single barrel gun. (In the cuddle world, that makes it crappy) Adding foam board to cover the side and the shape of the Blade [addition to a bag of hot glue sticks T_T]. With the color at the end, so should be looking good.

here are the pics of the working progress, more to come shortly!

?action=view&current=100_1123.jpg

The gun before the mod.

?action=view&current=100_1124.jpg

In the middle of the project

http://s1117.photobucket.com/albums/k593/henchman-libiss/Peacebringer%20Porject/?action=view&current=100_1126.jpg

Looking Good!!!

?action=view&current=100_1129.jpg

Inside view/right side

http://s1117.photobucket.com/albums/k593/henchman-libiss/Peacebringer%20Porject/?action=view&current=100_1128.jpg

Left Side with the foam board up!

• 4 weeks later...

Sooo just putting a quick post about what is going on!

I have not been working on either projects, due to being busy and I have finals coming up soon.

BUT! I am going to work on them, I'll be working on the Peacebringer this Monday at my friend's house and also be getting a sketch on the scoreboard done.

So I was wondering what I should have on the scoreboard it self? I have the idea for turns and soulstone count. Anything else?