FS:Walpurgis Night Malifaux Goodies: Corpse & Scrap Counters

JMGraham

zKoTTe: Just PM JMGraham of the Warhamsters (top of the page -- great name btw!). Beautiful country you have there -- my tattoo artist recently moved back to Herning; hope to visit her soon.

I just received mine -- thanks Jim!

These look even better in person, and I feel are a solid buy for a good cause. Now to talk to my henchman about such things.

Edited by KiltedWolf

• 2 weeks later...

Someday, maybe, but no plans for anytime near in the future. When we do the tournament next year we'll likely produce more, but different, swag. Definitely want to do a new deck of cards every year.

BTW - I think I was wrong on my accounting last post. I'm 90% certain that we have 4 decks left, not 2.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks a million for everyone's support! The tournament's set to go this weekend, and I'm getting very, very excited. I know that other folks had expressed interest in more counters, but we're not planning on producing more - it was just for the tournament. We'll likely do something similar next year, but it'll be different.

For folks who want more counters, I'd suggest taking a look at Southpaw Art & Design They have some counter sets that look absolutely amazing, including some pretty great poison counters and ice pillar/flame pillar tokens. I haven't seen them in person yet, but just ordered some. The price looks incredible, as well.

vhset.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...