DSCF2470.JPGDSCF2472.JPG

DSCF2474.JPGDSCF2476.JPG

Desolation Engines

DSCF2428.JPGDSCF2430.JPG

Bette Noir

DSCF2458.JPGDSCF2460.JPG

Killjoy

DSCF2420.JPGDSCF2422.JPG

I have to say that I originally picked up killjoy to run with Leveticus. Yet everytime I've given him a run I really havn't cared for the results. I feel a mature nephilim is far more of an engine of destruction than killjoy ever is. I dunno I'm just not sold on his point cost. That said Bette Noir is amazing when run with Leveticus. Her ability to be a constant threat is simply outstanding. Although a risk becouse you can't just keep the card you need from round to round, with 8 cards and draws on cast I never have issue finding at least 1.

Yup that would be one of my goals when I paint each block of guys. Then on duplicate sculpts I tend to pick out a single feature something easily seen, but not to obvious and paint it starkly diffrent. Like my 4 mysquitos for Somerteeth. The spine on each wing is painted 4 diffrent colors. White, blue, Red, Yellow. Something small and slight that might get overlooked but is a great little model indicator.