Tucson Malifaux - Hat's Games April Builder League!

Greetings to my Tucson associates on the forum!

We'll be starting up our next builder league with an improved ranking system and even better weekly challenges this Friday at Hat's Games (29th & Alvernon).

Every Friday and Saturday, I will almost invariably be there to run league and play games, or at the very least to get people paired up on games. I will be keeping track of scores, and announcing each week's challenge by way of a league packet/folder at the front desk. If you have to report on a game and I am not there, you and your opponent must sign off on the results!

If you are new to the game, but want to do builder league, there are bonus points / incentives for starting up, or for having your first game or demo. The more the merrier!

Show up this Friday at 6 to view the week's challenge, and to get in your first game of the new league - I'll see you there!

~J~

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, I am starting the game up at my local shop. I have a lot of interest but want to find ways to keep the interest going. If you would be so kind, could you give me more information on what you are doing. Just so I am not encroaching on your territory, I am in SW Pennsylvania.

• 3 months later...