NEWS: Eastern Front Studios elf green

Guest Eastern Front Studios

Nice! From the hips up, I really like this. There's something about her left leg that looks a little odd, but I'm not sure if it's the sculpt or just the way the greenstuff is a little streaky there and catching the light in the photo. Is the staff finished, it looks a little unfinished to me.

Guest Eastern Front Studios

Vince,I agree you usually dont see the elven features that well on elves especially the ears..usually its a small point sticking out of hair..yeah he would be doing nudes im sure if I approved it.Wren, yep me and Nate had that same discussion last night on the staff so I agree..I already spoke to Max about adding something..either wrappings..grain/wood texture..or metal supports..I try and be impartial on the actual preportions until I get it in hand though and give it to my touch up guy to inspect like you mentioned photos can be decieving..someone else mentioned something about one cheekbone being more defined.I recieved a green the other day that looked very good until I got it in hand and the size,problems with undercuts,very uncastable pieces and parts..teeth and jewelry..and a almost mongrelman deformed arm like the bone was bent really threw the piece off even though alot of the work was fantastic.