Falling Twilight's Malifaux Challenge

FallingTwilight

Updates on the WIP Smoke and Mirrors Crew.  Much work still to be done but base coat and first shade and some highlights are done. 

Q0eOv8i.jpg

mtMR7Hu.jpg

So Cassie I went with the standard Red. Performers are Green/pink and Orange.  Angelica I am doing in Blue.... So now I am trying to work out what to do with Colette.

I think I am going to make her clothes darker than the others... I might go with dark blues and grays.  I also am going to do a brown/gold pattern on the Green and Pink Performer's corset.. hopefully it comes out kinda paisley looking.  I am also going to make her tights more "Ballet Pink" than what they are now. Orange Performer I'm going to try and freehand some blue blossoming flower branches on the dress.

I can't decide if I want to just throw a light wash on Cassandra's boots and gloves to pick out the detail but overall leave them white... or if I should paint them some other color... I feel like with that dress they either need to be black or white.

Plus, overall, smoothing out the colors and whatnot before the highlights start.