Accumulation Format Tournament - Hangar 18, Derry, Northern Ireland

daemonkin

Hi guys,

First official tournament:

Hi guys in prep for the Malifaux tournament next month, 10/11/12, I have the following ideas:

3-round tournament

Accumulation format ie all points over 3 rounds are added together to determine the winner.

Single faction, Single master used throughout.

Fixed Shared Strategies

2 chosen schemes per game. These can be announced giving a maximum of 8 points per game.

25SS game limit

This means we should be able to get in 3 games with enough time for breaks in between.

In the event of a tie at the end, most games won, then most points from strategies will be used to determine winner. If that results in a tie then it's a tie!

There will be limited prizes - winner gets a pre-release of the Neverborn Beckoners. Prize for best painted and of course the Wooden Spoon.

I will have 4 themed boards giving space for 8 participants at least. Any more and we can get some extra boards.

Think that covers it. Any questions, get in touch.

PS: There will also be a painting contest so even if you are not playing bring your crew down for judging.

If necessary I will also be running demo games so please feel free to pop by for a game.

Edited by daemonkin