Get your Paint On! - Achievement League in Perth

osoi

I will be running an acheivement style league in Perth starting mid month here are the details.

Okay time for some ground rules:

1. League starts on August 15th and finishes September 30th

2. Games can be played anywhere (clubs, house etc) but MUST be reported in the league thread and results confirmed by both players.

3. Maximum of 6 games, with a maximum of 1 league game per week. No minimum amount of games.

4. You may not play the same opponent more than twice during the league.

5. At the start of the league you nominate a faction to use and a pool of models. You may only use models from the pool that you have specified. There is no limit to how many models you want to have available in your pool (eg. you could choose Arcanists as your faction and have multiple masters and 80ss of other models in your pool if you so desired).

6. You must provide a list of your pool of models that you want to use prior to the start of the league and it must be publicly available (such as in this thread icon_smile.gif)

7. Proxies will be allowed but they must be easily identifiable as the model that they are representing (eg. Auscon Steampunk Dorothy as either Hans or a Gunsmith) if unsure run them by me first.

8. Models do NOT have to be painted or based but there will be benefits for doing so (see below)

9. Unreleased models may also be used

10. All standard generation for an encounter happens as per the rules manual except you are limited by faction choice that you began the league with and the pool of models you chose.

11. The encounter size for each game will be either 25ss or 35ss whichever the two players playing the encounter agree to.

12. All strategies and schemes are available (use the expanded strategy chart) but each scheme is unique for the duration of the league.

13. The winner of the league will be the person who has accumulated the most 'League Points (LP)' by the 30th of September. You gain league points through the following achievements.

+3LP per win

+2LP per draw

+1LP per loss

+2LP if you are successful in completing all you faction specific schemes

+2LP if by the end of the league ALL of your model pool is painted (photos required)

14. The winner will win a Malifaux clamshell of their choice

In addition the league will have a raffle win which every person who has started the league with at least half of their model pool unpainted and has them fully painted by the end of the league earns one entry into the raffle. The prize will be a Malifaux clamshell of their choice. Once again photos will be required at the beginning of the league and at the end, to be eligible you must paint the models yourself and it has to be painted during the league time frame, assembly, basing and priming do not count towards any painting requirement so these steps can already be done prior to the league commencing. I am looking at a degree of honesty with everyone here and am hoping no one abuses it as you are only cheating yourself in the end.

To help me keep track of everything and help me keep what sanity I have still have any further information and sign ups etc will be in the following thread on my local gaming forum.

http://www.westgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16990