Malifaux Achievement night- 6/3/17 Conway, AR

GM Tuck

I will be running an achievement night event at the adult game night at Mizewell Games in Conway, Arkansas on Saturday, June 3rd starting at 5 p.m. Mizewell Games is located at 2125 Harkrider Street Suite 36 in Conway, Arkansas. This event is specifically designed to be a casual, fun game night to welcome new players to the game. I will be using some achievements from the Malifaux rapid growth league (as well as some new ones of my own creation) to run this. There will be prizes for everyone that participates (up to 10 people).

While I want new and old players alike there, It is more geared toward new players as well as existing players that want a casual, fun night of gaming. We will be playing quick 25ss games (henchman led).

Think of it as a mix between henchman hardcore and achievement league. It's all about playing 3-4 games that evening and meeting new players and growing the community. If you have any questions, ask away. I hope to see you there.