Release schedule

Tossy

Hey guys,

I can't see the Gremlin boxes (The first(?) wave ones) on the release schedule but I head they would be around in April. Do you guys know anything about when to expect things. 

Sorry, I come from PP where everything is pretty transparent

Generally, newly released models hit the LGS in the last week of their release month. A few weeks after that, they show up in Wyrd's online store so that physical stores have a chance to sell first. If you're looking to buy online ASAP though, WarStore (and others, most likely) usually offers preorders.

From the front page of the site..

We have 6 new plastic sets coming out and a whole lot of new transparent bases. Unfortunately due to unforeseen shipping delays/issues, March Releases will be delayed. We're working diligently to sort it out and the March Releases should hitting the stores early April.

The delay is disappointing, but I hope that fear of disappointing delays doesn't keep Wyrd from continuing to publish release schedules. Having a general outline for what's coming a few months down the line, even if it isn't exact, even if there are delays, helps a lot in planning my budget for gaming purchases.

• Like 1

Getting a release schedule, getting updates about issues those releases are having, even just griping about problems they're having, are all encouraging to me that they are working hard to see new products released to us. I'd rather get told three months in a row "We didn't feel these models were good enough, sorry for the delay" than get told "Here's some crap. Hope you can resculpt the left side of it's face". Good on Wyrd for being willing to share problems with the community instead of acting like stuff never goes wrong.

But releasing more box art/lists of official plans for who's in what crew boxes would be ok too. ;-)