Video Batrep. 50ss Tara vs Sonnia. Turf war.

bigbopper

Thanks, love your reports!

Nice matchup, but I do agree with your assessment, this was a case of Crew made for Strategy vs Crew made to just Play.

Tara is not a great choice for Turf War compared to other Ressers/Outcasts.  I did feel his Crew was almost perfect for what he was trying to do.

A simple Tara suggestion is to select only one large Beatstick model, whether it's NB/KJ or a Rider or whomever.  Then use Tara to deliver that model. I find Tara then spends the rest of her game either running VPs or mucking it up with Minions.  Her Sword has that trigger which can become really nasty with a decent hand + some stones...  an opposing crew with that many Witchling Stalkers could see them all dying in drove with one turn of Tara activations.....

Thanks, love your reports!

Nice matchup, but I do agree with your assessment, this was a case of Crew made for Strategy vs Crew made to just Play.

Tara is not a great choice for Turf War compared to other Ressers/Outcasts.  I did feel his Crew was almost perfect for what he was trying to do.

A simple Tara suggestion is to select only one large Beatstick model, whether it's NB/KJ or a Rider or whomever.  Then use Tara to deliver that model. I find Tara then spends the rest of her game either running VPs or mucking it up with Minions.  Her Sword has that trigger which can become really nasty with a decent hand + some stones...  an opposing crew with that many Witchling Stalkers could see them all dying in drove with one turn of Tara activations.....

All good points. If i had thought of the sword Trigger in game i would have tried it, but alas I did not. Glad you enjoy the reports, and thanks for the comments.