Rochester, NY - 4/27/14 - Story Encounter tournament

Bruglyother

We have settled in to Second edition.  We have take a long break from competitive play.  Now, it is time to ease our ways back in. 

On Sunday, April 27th, Pair A Dice games will be hosting a story encounter tournament.  Three rounds of plays, 90 minutes each, starting at 12:30.  Each round will have a set story encounter from the rulebook.  Attackers and defenders will be determined by the TO (me).

This is a low stress event.  While winning and losing do matter to some extent, they will not determine the prize support.  Prizes will be handled in a raffle format.  Each player will gain a ticket for joining, and other tickets will be handed out during the day.  The winner for the day will receive a trophy to show off for bragging rights.

Entry for the day is a mere $5.  "Special" soulstones will be provided free of charge.  (If you don't know what my "Special" stones are, feel free to ask me.)

So, come join us.

Pair A DIce Games
274 Goodman St N

Rochester, NY 14607
(585) 442-8506

• 1 month later...