Couple questions on wording

dgraz

Shenlong's Powerful Chi: Does this count toward the model's AP when it activates? I think not, but just being clear.

The Lone Swordsman: You Shall Not See Another Sunrise reads a little funny.....I assume it's The Lone Swordsman that gains the Reactivate?

The Sniper: His sword says it gets plus flips to the Attack Flip.....very clear. But the rifle says 'this Attack Action gains plus flips'..........does that mean he gets a plus flip on Attack and Damage? Or is this just a language issue?

Shenlong's Powerful Chi: Does this count toward the model's AP when it activates? I think not, but just being clear.

The Lone Swordsman: You Shall Not See Another Sunrise reads a little funny.....I assume it's The Lone Swordsman that gains the Reactivate?

The Sniper: His sword says it gets plus flips to the Attack Flip.....very clear. But the rifle says 'this Attack Action gains plus flips'..........does that mean he gets a plus flip on Attack and Damage? Or is this just a language issue?

Nice catches. I believe that The Lone Swordsman gets the reactive :D If the target got it it'd be a stupid but fluffy ability from a huge boaster who can't do worth jack after all :D

My opinions in blue:

I would say no, as AP are generated when the model activates, not at the start of the turn.  You can't lose something you don't have yet.

Swordman gets reactivate.  I can see it interpreted the other way, but then the action would only be used if he was obeyed to do it.

Just the attack flip, positives on the damage flip seem ti be always mentioned specifically.  

• Like 1