Waldgeist

SurreyLee

At this point I still have 7SS to use, and I am a bit unsure why I would use those points on a Silurid over another Waldergeist, or dropping the "Fear given form" from Mctavish and get two Terror Tots. The big reason to not get two Terror Tots is Bad Juju, as I want to get as many possibilities for him to get back into the game as possible... But I simply dont understand Silurids, and definitely not for 7ss- what would make Silurids worth the 7SS compared to fx just getting another Waldergeist for 6SS?

The Silurid can easily drop 6 scheme markers a game (with the turn 1 being on the center line and the remaining 5 easily in the enemies half)

It also delivers a message very easily.

You indeed can leap out of engagement.
Also take a look at the Silent and Perfect Camouflage abilities that the Silurid have. They add alot to their survivability, which might otherwise look a bit on the weak side for a 7ss model.

Thirdly, they also have an infinite hit-you-again-Trigger, which is quite uncommon.