To the Molly mobile! Fun to play list, but will it work?

Seb3110

Resurrectionists Crew - 50 - Scrap

Molly Squidpiddge -- 6 Pool
 +Forgotten Path [1]
 +Tear of the Gorgon [3]
 +Terrible Knowledge [1]

Datsue Ba [8]
 +Spirit Whispers [1]
Jaakuna Ubume [6]
 +Unnerving Aura [1]
Rotten Belle [5]
The Drowned [6]
The Drowned [6]
The Hanged [9]

Here is the list. Think it could be fun to play, with different kind of summoning and movement stuff...but will it work? My initial thought is that it might lack a bit of damage, but i dont know for sure, since i havent had a chance to test it yet.

The Hanged is supposed to act as a "bodyguard" for Molly and hold the center, while the rest of the crew runs around, annoys the opponent and solves schemes.

All sorts of advice and comments are welcome.

Seb

Ama No Zako can deal put hurt but doesn't get the spirit syngeries of Datsuba. However making another area of dangerous terrain to mire the field and another way to force movement or horror duels seems a good trade off.

The threat of devouring paralysed models ties back with the hanged removing horror immunity.

I never understand List threads in this game?

Pool lists yes but exact game lists?

As have been Said, it is more about getting some synergies Down. I do not intend to blindt play this list in every possible scenario, against every possible master.

Some times though, you Will be looking at lists for a fixes list tournament, which Can handle most strategier, and be allround in its purpose.

To elaboreret this specific list, it is intended for the not so killy games. Games Were interactions and Schmeme markers are more important than killing my opponent. I am looking for fun/synergies to put in the Crew, for various purpose. So for eksempel, when i Was told that Ama no zako could be a pretty good killy addition, its a good point, because it could maybe add to the potential of the Crew.

Some times though, you Will be looking at lists for a fixes list tournament, which Can handle most strategier, and be allround in its purpose.

Oh sorry about that then, just never seen any fixed list tourneys around, apart from starter box events. :P ...Not sure I'd actually want to play in a fixed list event though either.

I guess lists are a pet peeve of mine because of the whole, players trying out a list for x tournament, which is what pretty much put me off Fantasy battle tournaments.

Having said that your list looks like a good base to work from and adjust as required.

Ama No Zako can deal put hurt but doesn't get the spirit syngeries of Datsuba. However making another area of dangerous terrain to mire the field and another way to force movement or horror duels seems a good trade off.

The threat of devouring paralysed models ties back with the hanged removing horror immunity.

There is also the possibility that some folks do not have the entire faction available to them (or even some side models).

There is also the possibility that some folks do not have the entire faction available to them (or even some side models).

Sevorin: Seb phrased the OP in an open ended manner inviting all feedback and comments. There was no specified limitations or restrictions on the pool to work with.

The result is a theoretical suggestion about Ama No Zako in response to Seb's list. Take it or leave it at face value - that's all it is meant to be.

Let's not detract from topic and speculate about who owns what. Who might be considering buying what. Who is borrowing what. Who is proxying what. Who is playing via Vassal...

My only little "problem" with Ama No Zako is, that the hazardous terrain that is generated allso counts for my own models. This can be a problem if you want to tie models up and summon in to melee, as the summoned models can end up dieing from it, before they actually do anything.

I Like Umbume because she can stay right behind the front line of you own models, and still be annoying with her aura if needed, without affecting your own crew.