When will this game be available to non-kickstarters

Dreamchipper

Nothing wrong with asking myself if I'm pondering what I'm pondering...

Not unless you subscribe to that tedious notion of sanity, anyway :P

Edit: also, saying something has gang agley would make announcing problems much more entertaining.

We're shooting for it - my goal is a June shipment out to kickstarter backers. Best laid plans being what they are though, I've learned not to say definitively 'it will'...

This makes me quite happy. It'll be like Christmas in June/July for me!!!

We're shooting for it - my goal is a June shipment out to kickstarter backers. Best laid plans being what they are though, I've learned not to say definitively 'it will'...

You could try to tell backers that on the KS page might be nice to actually get some updates their........not make us hunt answers down

• 3 weeks later...

So.

How's June looking these days?

Apparently the warehouse has moved, has this impacted delivery?  Are the books still on a boat?  Being held up by customs?  Are they the last piece being waited upon?

Edit: "All that is left is the (hopefully quick) boat ride for the main shipment of books to get to us, and then we will turn around and get them into your hands as soon as possible! It should be only a matter of weeks now.

That's from the last update.  Emphasis mine.

That was 5 weeks ago.

Evidently there has been a hold up of some sort.  So, what's shakin'?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all Johnny come lately here....but I just noticed in this months issue of GTM (Game Trade Magazine) that the whole TtB line is listed for an August release. GTM is put out by the fufillment house and should have the product by then (August) so I have pre-ordered my copies of the books (sadly I did not even know of the KS) As I just found out about the minis game and then saw the finished KS video.

All I can say is after backing several KS, these things take time! I for one will wait a year for a book. Its pretty simple to me, I paid my money, I keep a reciept, if I dont like the wait I ask for my money back! 

Its not that hard. but creative work takes time and as much as I dont like using over seas printers it does help keep the cost of the book down. So that being said I am waiting just as eagerly as you guys for this game as I am SURE it will rock!

Be well!

Yes, these things take time.

And the eight months Wyrd proposed it would take seemed like a reasonable timeframe.

With their "best laid plans" it has now taken at least eighteen months. I would have gladly waited a year; now it's at least a year and a half since they took my money, and they have refused those who asked for a refund.

It's pretty simple to me, I paid my money, you should hold up your end of the bargain. And if that is not possible for whatever reason, you should at least show me the courtesy of keeping me informed, which Wyrd has not deemed necessary.

Hi all Johnny come lately here....but I just noticed in this months issue of GTM (Game Trade Magazine) that the whole TtB line is listed for an August release.

Still a shame that we need secondary sources for such info, but thanks for sharing.

I suppose one could read between the lines and assume a tentative July delivery for Backers, August for retail, assuming that information remains good, and the warehouse move/shrink wrap shenanigans/potential longshoreman strike haven't shifted that back further.

Then again, Nathan hasn't posted in the forums for a month, so maybe he's setting them on fire for entertainment like that one creator did.  (not a serious concern, though someone should probably check in and say hi...)

Just look on the bright side. Each day from now on is one more day closer to a surprise gamers christmas! That's how I'm looking at things.

Or maybe it's just because I work out of town for a few weeks at a time and this will probably show up the day after I leave so there's that!

Just look on the bright side. Each day from now on is one more day closer to a surprise gamers christmas! That's how I'm looking at things.

Or maybe it's just because I work out of town for a few weeks at a time and this will probably show up the day after I leave so there's that!

Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't suppose you could leave now? :D

I anticipate, with the short holiday week and recent silly that this was destined to be a week of silence regardless. I can't imagine that Wyrd would have made this a Mandatory OT week for their folks regardless, plus shipping is liable to be beastly over the holiday.

Here's hoping that Monday brings news of any sort whatsoever.

We don't even know that they've received the books.

It'd certainly be nice if someone took a few minutes to bring us up to speed, because the last update was around 7 weeks ago.

Monday?  At this point I'm not optimistic we'll hear anything in July.  And that's for a product that, last we heard, had a tentative August retail release date.

Anyone else thinking that they're holding all the product for Gencon, and then backers will receive theirs off a second shipment come September / October?

They ran out of practically everything at Gencon last year, so it does behoove them to bring even more inventory this year (since they still haven't moved their warehouse to Indianapolis, yet).

Eh, that seems a bit out there.

If nothing else, there are few ways I can think of that would do anything but piss off pretty much the entire backer base, aside from those few who have expressed no concerns about when they get their books.

I'm certainly not ruling it out, but it seems like it'd be more of a headache than anything.

Seems the June shipment plan went out the window and I'm no longer optimistic about anything of Wyrds, nothing of their things comes out on time, things get delayed constantly for months and I’m not only talking about Ttb but things from Malifaux 2nd edition and such, Wyrd seems to have lost control of most of their things, I’m guessing we backers will get our rewards long after all others have bought theirs from the stores.

• Like 2

Anyone else thinking that they're holding all the product for Gencon, and then backers will receive theirs off a second shipment come September / October?

They ran out of practically everything at Gencon last year, so it does behoove them to bring even more inventory this year (since they still haven't moves their warehouse to Indianapolis, yet).

I'm pretty sure that everyone who put money in the kickstarter would start complaining—Myself included. Selling them at Gencon before we get them would be unacceptable, and I for one would be livid.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't suppose you could leave now? :D

So funny story, I went to work for a few weeks early took a month off and I'm heading back to work tomorrow. With my luck my package will show up tomorrow and I'll be gone for 2 weeks. Just figured it was worth a laugh! :)