Perdita guide orphan

Panner_

Hello everyone.

A while ago I started writing a tactics guide on M2E Perdita, intended for PullMyFinger. But as I kept writing, the guide grew outside the boundaries of the wiki's template, both because it was more focused on a whole crew rather than just the master, and because it simply got too long (about 7300 words). It features an overview of Perdita's talents, rating of all Perdita's upgrades, recommendations for all strategies and schemes, ratings of all Guild models as part of a Perdita crew, general tactics for Perdita herself, specific tactics for a Perdita crew, and a few words on how to get started with Perdita.

So now I'm asking you - is there interest in this sort of guide and, if so, where should I post it?

Honestly, I'd either make it a blog entry(now that they are back) or make it a faction discussion post, and then place links whenever someone mentions Perdita in the New players forum.

Remember, any forum post is going to get buried by virtue of time, unless stickied. I wouldn't be surprised if a detailed tactica got stickied in the guild faction discussion forum, but it probably wouldn't in the new players section.

Remember, any forum post is going to get buried by virtue of time, unless stickied. I wouldn't be surprised if a detailed tactica got stickied in the guild faction discussion forum, but it probably wouldn't in the new players section.

The mods won't actively sticky them. The Marcus Tactica was pretty big at the start, and I sent an email to Justin requesting a sticky. Glad I did, because now it's many pages long.

Don't be afraid to send an email or PM requesting it....especially if other people chime in on it.