Malifaux March Releases

Emeryt

That's great!  Where'd they come from?

Warstore, I believe.

Shouldn't there be two Mosquitos in Somer's box? Unless they're going to sell one individually, which I doubt.

Since that is not the sculpt from the arsenal deck art, there may be two in the box still. Ophelia's set is the cheapest, so I doubt extra Young.

The whisky golem was always going to be too big to go in a box that already had 6 models in it, unless it became a huge and expensive box. Like adding a rail golem to it...

Norjanpaavi, they will be plastic. Wyrd no longer makes new releases in metal, so anything that comes out for M2E is in plastic.

Norjanpaavi, they will be plastic. Wyrd no longer makes new releases in metal, so anything that comes out for M2E is in plastic.

That's what I little bit afraid. I could say I'm huge fan of Wyrd metal sculps (okey there is few quite bad one's). Plastics are mainly ok but still missing old good metal. Still I think that I need to have new Ophelia because of new hat design There. Ophelia will get real face first time. Also Brewery box is quite interesting.

I like all of them. The Moon Shinobi look like they should make for interesting sculpts and all the Bayou Gremlins look good.

Though I must note that the way they have been placed over the background is a bit lazy :D Raphael and Fingers especially.

Yeah, that's Liefield-esque in their inability to touch the ground. At least they have feet though!

• Like 1

pretty unimpressed with the ophelia box. compared to the other two boxes (which show characters in action/moving and what not) the Kin are pretty lack luster. It looks like they are posing, against their will, for a crappy family photo. 

• 1 month later...