Lady Justice - Is She a Good Master?

Abbazabba1920

But Nico can res them and chain activate them with immunity to slow. D:

At which point she gets another charge off against them which is resolved immediately if memory serves (Haven't got my book or cards with me). Welcome to Malifaux occurs when an enemy model is summoned with LoS and charge range. Also the condition lasts until the end of the turn so in theory Nico can summon 3 guys a turn and Taelor should be able to charge each one so long as she can both see and reach them. 

At which point she gets another charge off against them which is resolved immediately if memory serves (Haven't got my book or cards with me). Welcome to Malifaux occurs when an enemy model is summoned with LoS and charge range. Also the condition lasts until the end of the turn so in theory Nico can summon 3 guys a turn and Taelor should be able to charge each one so long as she can both see and reach them. 

My understanding as well. She can even charge when engaged with a model so she would just keep on going if someone might survive her.

On your first point I need to quote yoda "no, there is another"

It's sidir.

Lots of summoned things come in wounded - often quite severely. Since summoned models come in slow, his tactical action (1) empty the magazine with its "cull the weak" trigger on a ram means 4 damage to them. It is perfect of killing spiders.

Do forget Taelor.  She comes into her own against Summoners even if it is just as a deterrent.

Doh!!!  Should always read entire thread before replying.

My understanding as well. She can even charge when engaged with a model so she would just keep on going if someone might survive her.

Yep! Taelor rocks my socks off all day long! Any excuse to get her on the field is a good enough excuse for me. With that in mind I end up pretty much catatonic when using her against summoners!  :D