The Beasts of Malifaux

Sybarite

• 2 months later...

Yay comments! ^^

Thanks Zfiend! I found it rather tricky to paint the Raptor. It's a model very well suited for drybrushing, but somehow that kind of made it a little bit hard for me since I didn't just want to do a quick drybrushing job. But I think it turned out pretty well :) The colour scheme mimics my old great eagles from my Wood Elves army. ^^

Thanks Praetordragoon!

• 1 month later...

Wow!!  Amazing stuff here Syb. 

Love the rattler, the OSL on the walds, you even make molemen look good! Lumpy is adorable.

The Arcanist group shot is  .... ummm .... stupifying. One day I will have that may painted models! yes I will.  They won't be as good, dammit but THERE WILL BE PAINT!!! 

Hah!

Inspiring .. great work (not in this thread but ... don't you just LOVE the adorable little old metal hoare cats???? So fucking cute!  And yours are so sweet. 

kmdl, I never thanked you for the links--thanks.

And Syb, I never said how much I like your Waldgeists---way better than mine. 

• 4 months later...

I am starting out a Marcus crew, and this thread has been very inspiring, Sybarite!

If there's anything to comment on, it;'s that the links in your signature aren't working as they are still using the old url for the forums.

Really great painting, and wish you lived close so you could tutor me :) The Razorspine Rattler looks most amazing of all! Intend to spend ages painting mine :)