Connor's Malifaux Models

ProximoCoal

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

The terror tots you see above are probably my last addition to my Lynch crew for some time now. I now have every 'darkened' model I know of apart from 'stitched together'. I really like the rules for stitched together, they work nicely with my image of Lynch, but I can't justify the model style. I don't see puppets working in a Lynch crew. If anyone has any proxy suggestions it would be appreciated.

On an end of project whim I have taken a group shot of everyone minus the gupps, who I also think haven't worked well with Lynch probably because my colour choice with them wasn't very good.

DSCN0243_zps60270a8d.jpg

I have been mentally struggling with Malifaux recently because of the wide variety of choice available with models. The number of different styles means there is something for everyone, but to play the game you should scour the faction and merging things that don't stylistically fit model wise bothers me. I think Neverborn are particularly bad for this so I have decided a change is as good as a break and plugged for Gremlins. I am confident I can pick across faction with these guys and still have a cool cohesive crew because, well, green is green!

What I am trying to say is be prepared for something a little different next time!

• 8 months later...