Hobbytime @ Halifaux, 27th April, Halifax UK

Mike3838

Only 2 days off now.

I don't think I mentioned it in the first post, but we've got Fanboy 3 to send over some Malifaux stock from their Manchester store, so we will have a few bits up for grabs if you have any pocket money (cash only) burning a hole in your pocket. I can't say for sure that this will include the latest new releases but I'm hoping so!

I genuinely can't wait for this, I'm shaking ;), need my Malifaux fix, all my stuff is already packed and ready to go! I would just like to learn how to play Malifaux, I've had three games now, but still need more practise with my crew. I could do some smaller SS games too and maybe even some Hardcore Malifaux?

Andy

On a further note some of the guys I met should seriously consider coming to Heartfaux in two weeks. It will be a brilliant day of malifaux. Chance to play against loads of different masters in a very friendly atmosphere.

Don't be put off by the fact it is a formal tournament. You guys were clearly competent players and besides there are a load of Southerners comming up who can't play for toffee (though we love them just the same).

http://wyrd-games.net/community/topic/98760-heartfaux-charity-tournament-may-10th-york-uk/

• Like 1