Guild Ball

Csonti

Ok folks, just 4 or 5 hours to go on this, and there's a lot of stuff unlocked. Here's a few samples...

Avarisse and Greede (designed and made to magnetise and split into two, as they can split in game/ Union, plays for every team!)

5d3b3204b0a9dfa7b8d86199093fcd48_large_z

Tower (masons)

8366813f4b3975920cec52278016cfcc_large_z

Close to unlocking another model now too, for the union...

Hemlocke

36e6e097351955aa94d934eb359a885a_large_z

And a pledge calculator for those using excel:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9563951/GB%20Pledge%20Calculator%20update%2060%20Tower.xlsx

I was a very interesting campaign and a huge success.  didn't back this one as I have my hands full with ongoing work anyway and don't see a chance to start playing another game (finding time for a game of Malifaux is hard enough). However, I hope the big guy with a coffin will be sold separately some day in the future as I love the artwork and would use him as an oversized Death Marshal.

• 3 months later...

Guildball is still free to download. The final product is due to come out around XMas.

V2 of the rules are available here.

Up to date stat cards on the Butchers, Fishermen, Morticians, Masons and Brewers are available here.

Paper dolls (standees) for the Butcher/Fishermen and Mason/Morticians are available here.

New updates happen as the game is played and people post questions and requests for clarification on the forums.

For up to date looks on their model creation process, their facebook page is here. If you like the game, their store is here.

I'm still a Malifaux player but this game has a different something. Played 7 games so far. Glad I got involved in the kickstarter.

• 4 weeks later...

There's only going to be one set of rules in the test, and that's for a violent football game rather than a skirmish or war game.

The future plans (if I remember the life stream correctly) are an RPG and may possibly include an off pitch skirmish game. But definitely not for a while, since they're planning on getting guild ball sorted out first.

• Like 1

There's only going to be one set of rules in the test, and that's for a violent football game rather than a skirmish or war game.

The future plans (if I remember the life stream correctly) are an RPG and may possibly include an off pitch skirmish game. But definitely not for a while, since they're planning on getting guild ball sorted out first.

Awesome, thanks for the intel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guildball pre-season 1.3 rules are out and they are streamlining into what will soon be the final product before it releases to the world. 

A friend and I tried out Morticians and Masons again and I lost with the Masons. The rules are definitely cleaned up better but the games still seem more beatdown and less ball scoring. Still having fun though. Everything gets released in December.

Rules, paper dolls, and guild sheets here. All free.

IMGP5890.JPG