The Good, The Bad and The Fated. Malifaux tournament, May 24th, Sunderland

Big Ned

I had a great day, it was such a well organised event (to be honest, you had me at the welcoming bacon roll).

For any future events, if they can be held on Saturdays it makes it much more feasible for us to come down from Scotland; trains simply don't run early enough on Sundays for us to arrive at a decent time.  I had no problems with the round time so I'd be happier to play a larger game size.  Not all my games went to round 5 but I didn't think that any of them were likely to change result much if we'd been able to go the full number of turns.

Would it be possible to update the results table to show which masters were in use?  I always find that sort of detail interesting.

My customary event report is up in the battle reports section (link) if anyone can face the Wall of Text.

Thanks again to Nate and the team for doing such a great job.  I would love to go to the next one, whenever it turns out to be.