Heartfaux Charity Tournament - May 10th - York, UK

Tigerstyle

Paid. Expect some Northern interest too. We've already started arranging lifts!

We've already planned the results of the first round!

Paid. (Happy Birthday!)

BTW if people have a paypal balance sending money like this doesn't cost them anything, but they are now charging £0.71 to pay from a card.

No problem, I suspect we might be expanding capacity anyway so there will be space by Friday (and sorry for getting your name wrong on the main list).

People who have known me for years get confused when they find out my surname for the first time as everyone knows me as manners so dont worry :)

We're currently looking for any additional sponsor for the event so we can pump up the prize pool and make it as awesome as possible for everyone coming, as well as raising money for BHF.  If anyone know any companies or individuals in the miniatures field who would be interested in supporting a charitable event then please PM me.  I'll also be pestering people for prize support as well ;)

We already have a new sponsor in the shape of the Malifools podcast who will be providing us with a couple of their brand new, unique fate decks.

We're currently looking at the possibility of expanding the event to more places, but due to costs we need to make sure we can fill those spaces so if you'd like to come but can't commit yet please let me know so I can add you to the interested list.

We're down to our last place in our current allocation of places, but fear not!  We're just finalizing the details to move to a different room so we can open up a load of new places for people to come.

We're also working on some new sponsorship deals, which I'll share details of once I have got them finalized.

The magic did happen, and we're now in the large hall for the day (same room as Monkeefaux last year for those of you who were there).  We're going up to 36 places now so there's plenty of room left.

This means that we're also taking sign ups again, first come first served basis.  Cash to me (via PayPal) is the way you secure your place, with the payment details in the rulespack.