How I Learned to Stop Worrying, and Love Colette

EntrepeNinja

I played my second game with Colette this weekend, and I'm really starting to get a feel for her. However I am feeling that the crew or at least the way I am playing them is much too reliant on the coryfee and duet. Once the duet is in play all of my other models focus on keeping it alive and giving it reactivate. I have not added in miss step yet as I couldn't justify the SS cost for the duet and her.

Cassandra also turned out to be really fun and fast even though she ended up dying by turn 3.

I've never actually combined the Coryphee in a game yet, but I imagine if I did, I'd spend a lot of AP to make that 14-stone model work for its 14 stones.  But I also only rarely bring the Coryphee along and lean on gunsmiths and other models pretty substantially (Taelor is a blast when she gets 5 AP a turn!).  That's one of my favorite parts about the new Colette, though.  She works with everything, since she's such a huge force multiplier.