There be Giants: Viktoria Crew Issues

Ratty

Viktoria.png
During Gen Con this year we launched the new Second Edition crew boxes. Included in that release was the Hired Swords, Viktoria crew. Unfortunately we found after the fact there had been some sizing variations between the Ronins and one of the Viktorias.

We are currently swapping out those models for anyone who purchased them either at Gen Con or through our webstore. If you were one of the customers who purchased a box and would like to get a replacement, please contact us before March 10th.

In order to get the replacements:

Go to Contact Us at wyrd-games.net, fill out the Damaged and Mispacked form and we will ship you the replacements.

In order to process the request we will need the following:
  • An image of your incorrect plastic.
  • Where you purchased it (please include your order number if your purchased it from the Wyrd Webstore).
  • Your full name, correct shipping address and phone number.
We will be processing the requests as they come in. Please note that this error only effected the Gen Con sneak peek boxes, all boxes sold during standard release had the correct models in them.

Again, all replacement requests must be received by March 10th.
  • Like 3

Great, that's good news for sure and an example of client-friendly approach by Wyrd and I'm sure it will be appreciated. Still, I can't help myself and have to ask. Are you considering doing the same thing with the oversized Death Marshal from Guild's Judgement box?

Great, that's good news for sure and an example of client-friendly approach by Wyrd and I'm sure it will be appreciated. Still, I can't help myself and have to ask. Are you considering doing the same thing with the oversized Death Marshal from Guild's Judgement box?

It has been stated that he is meant to be that size.

I'm curious about this, as my Viktoria of Blood seems to be a little smaller than the rest of the box, however they all seem huge compared to the older models I have, and even the Tara box that I picked up at the same time (both new boxes during the GenCon sale), so is this to replace the giant models, or the one Viktoria who's smaller than the giants?

Ashes and the three ronin are oversized, and Taelor, the student, and Blood are all regular right? My Ashes and ronin all tower over my other M2E plastics haha.

Brass arachnid has to be oversized right? He's almost larger than Howard Langston but is height 1?

I love the models, but would like the correct scales because it adds a touch of realism so I'll definitely do that trade in.