New from New Jersey

Gipsy_Danger

Hey Malifolks,

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone, I've been playing for about 4 months now and I'm completely addicted to M2E. I've loved the change in pace from other game systems, and what started with the Guild's Judgement box has turned into a personal goal to own all of the Guild masters/boxes.

Right now Malifaux is still very new at my FLGS, we're in the first month of a 2 month Slow Grow league (which by some grace of God I'm not last in!). I'm very much looking forward to getting to know the online community here, and hopefully I can share some insight as I'm learning from everyone!

Cheers,

Gipsy_Danger

Outside the Box is about an hour down 95 from me. I'd definitely shoot down there on a Saturday afternoon. The rest of this month is pretty packed, but we could probably get something together for next month. Sounds like you're in the right range to get Hussar in on it too. PM me if you want to make some plans.

• 2 months later...