Dark Debts (Jacob Lynch box) assembly Instructions?

Pierzasty

I got the Dark Debts box to paint, it's my first experience with the new MFX plastics. The sculpting/casting quality looks impressive (if very flimsy), but I'd appreciate some assembly instructions as the box seems to contain redundant bits. I googled the MFX instructions repository but this box is not on the list.

From what I see, the extra bits are:

- crouched Illuminated, claw arm / tentacle arm / knife arm variants

- female Illuminated, mandibles+leech tongue face / tentacle mass face variants. Is it just me, or does each one come with its own torso?

Am I missing anything?

Are they supposed to represent certain upgrades (I only have 1.5ed cards so I can't check) like the Death Marshal flaming heads, or just for looks?

BTW, any ideas on how to make the Hungering Darkness look scary instead of happy? :P

From what I see, the extra bits are:

- crouched Illuminated, claw arm / tentacle arm / knife arm variants

- female Illuminated, mandibles+leech tongue face / tentacle mass face variants. Is it just me, or does each one come with its own torso?

Am I missing anything?

Are they supposed to represent certain upgrades (I only have 1.5ed cards so I can't check) like the Death Marshal flaming heads, or just for looks?

Don't know about the upgrades as I don't have TT arsenal deck but I think these are just optional bits. I remember that assembly of the Illuminated lady's face was quite tricky and it did have two torsos in the box.

BTW, any ideas on how to make the Hungering Darkness look scary instead of happy? :P

Not possible

I'm not going to drill out the eye sockets (I had an idea of painting the bottom of the eyesockets and using smoky translucent hemispheres for the eyes though), but your color scheme neatly visualizes what I had in mind, only with arms highlighted with the same blue energy ("brilliance"?) as on the Illuminated and with inverted pupils (black eyeballs, "star" pupils, should be freaky enough and if someone gets the reference... then it gets terrifying :P).

Vilow: Don't worry, I'm definitely painting them similarly enough for the connection to be obvious (I think the little entities are spawned by the HD?). I think the smaller drone would look better with pure-black eyes though.