PDF's monday?

bertmac

By the end of Justin's workday, so anytime up to about 9pm eastern time in the US, or 7am Tuesday GMT (later is possible). It could be well into tuesday for some parts of the world, and still monday afternoon for Justin. There's been no definitive time as far as I know, they'll go up when they're ready.

No doubt the forum will be full of threads asking where they are that day anyway, of course.

Consider, as Mako said, Justin is on PST, which is -8 GMT. In the past, Beta updates have most regularly been done around 4-5pm PST. We don't know that this is when the final PDFs will be up tomorrow, but at least should give you an idea. We might get lucky and have them first thing in (Justin's) the morning, which has happened before.

When the card updates arrive, I am assuming they will be in the Downloads section?

I haven't heard much about the Rulebook reprint, so I'm not sure if it will have extra stuff in it. Seems that it would be a waste, almost, as the first print run doesn't have them, and we'd need (or want) to all get new ones... A smaller supplement book might be nice, like "Twisted Fate" was.