Nicodem

hi guys, i'm hoping that someone can answer my question. are there going to be new sculpts for the avatars or are they staying the same? if we are getting new ones how long do we thing they are going to be? the reason i ask is i'm thinking to get the pandora avatar and use the candy from there as my candy because the new little plastic one keeps coming off it's base. if one of the guys from wyrd could just do a yes no kinda reply would be really ace. chears guys the new stuff is great

From what i have seen im not sure the avatars are even different models now. If you read on Justin's blog, he mentions that models are not replaced anymore and it essentially boils down to "Add extra abilities when this happens" Its more an avatar spirit thing but i might be horribly mistaken and i really hope i am cause i love my ASonnia model.

From what i have seen im not sure the avatars are even different models now. If you read on Justin's blog, he mentions that models are not replaced anymore and it essentially boils down to "Add extra abilities when this happens" Its more an avatar spirit thing but i might be horribly mistaken and i really hope i am cause i love my ASonnia model.

You still replace the model, as stated in the big rulebook. He means that you don't have an entirely separate stat card for them, you keep your normal stat card and then add abilities. 

I wonder how soon we'll see avatars for  models that don't currently have them. Like, say Mei Feng.  ;)

Well rules-wise you'll see them all at once based on what Justin's said.  Model-wise I wouldn't hold my breath lol.  Given how they've been releasing the regular models, when they do finally get to the avatars (most likely next year) they're probably still starting with the previously existing ones first.

Well rules-wise you'll see them all at once based on what Justin's said.  Model-wise I wouldn't hold my breath lol.  Given how they've been releasing the regular models, when they do finally get to the avatars (most likely next year) they're probably still starting with the previously existing ones first.

Well, I suppose I can always proxy in something else, depending on the base size involved. I've got a good number of Hordes minis I'm not using right now. They just keep pushing the game bigger, and I prefer skirmish-scale games.

• Like 1

I wonder how soon we'll see avatars for  models that don't currently have them. Like, say Mei Feng.  ;)

IIRC Wave 3 Beta is supposed to be Avatars for all Masters and at least 1 new generic upgrade er faction. That is due to start at the end of this week I think, please correct me if I'm wrong though.