Malifaux Demo Day N. Houston, TX

meph2000

Alrighty folks it is time again for the North Houston Malifaux players to get together and make Fat Ogre game and comics a Truly Twisted place! This demo-night will be taking place on  02/06/2014 from 6p.m. till close!  I will have several crews with me and will be able to host at least two different games!  I will bring my own terrain as well just in case it gets a bit sparse!  So if you have  a crew bring it down I will have the latest copy of the Beta wave 2 rules with me in digital format I will try and get a printed copy by then as well but I will have my laptop and my Kindle with me and I can give it to anyone else who has a smart device with them as well!  Let's get some serious games going folks because I really want to do a Grow league this year and I want to do a tournament as well!  Wyrd has an amazing game here and we need to really show it some love so whether you a vet or totally new player come out and try you hand at Twisting Fate!  Oh and remember if you don't like the card you got, cheat!

Ray

P.S. PM me if you need my contact info and here is all the info for Fat Ogre!

Fat Ogre Games and Comics

525 Sawdust Rd Suite 101

The Woodlands, TX 77386

281-292-8444

www.fatogre.com