Welcome to the new site ..

Nathan Caroland

What are your thoughts on the new site?  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In the old sight, if you were following a thread you would get an email if someone posted.......just one....and you wouldn't get another until you actually viewed the thread.

Now, you get an email for every single post no matter what......I checked my mail box earlier and had like 8 emails about one thread.

Is there anyway to get it like it used to be........I'd hate to be following a couple of hot topics, then wake up the next day to find 50 messages on just those two topics.

Edit: Ha, never mind....I just figured it out.

Honestly, now that there are a couple of themes(and hopefully a couple more on the way! /wishful thinking) the only thing I really want is for every thread to have a "go to the last post" icon on it's name, so If I see it anywhere other than the "view new content" area, I can still get to the newest post. Right now, as far as I can see, those icons are only there, and it seems like an extra and unnecessary step to see new posts in the thread, then go to the new content to go back to the thread.

Other than that, I'm starting to get the new forums, and they seem pretty neat.