Looking for the new Joss

Nayte

Yeah, but I'll keep looking.

I don't need any of the other models in the box set. My issue is that I never bought Joss, and my LGS doesn't have any. I don't like supporting online stores because LGS are where I play, but if I could buy just the new sculpt, I would. I need those LGS's to stay open so my community keeps playing Malifaux too.

Yeah, but I'll keep looking.

I don't need any of the other models in the box set. My issue is that I never bought Joss, and my LGS doesn't have any. I don't like supporting online stores because LGS are where I play, but if I could buy just the new sculpt, I would. I need those LGS's to stay open so my community keeps playing Malifaux too.

I hear you there regarding the LGS, and I do the same with all the new plastics, however I know my LGS is having trouble getting blisters since his distributor has mostly just plastics, so I have to grab the metal odds and ends online.

However, if you need Joss, you need Joss, and the LGS won't make money off you buying the model from someone off the forums anymore than they would from you buying from an online retailer, so if you dont mind the old scuplt, I'd get one online over not having one at all.  I am not sure they are going to ever release him outside the MS&U box as far as plastics go.

Who's going to want the rest?

I'd think your best bet would be to find a new Ramos player and offer to split a second box with them. They'll probably need the spiders, and if they're sane, they'll be converting the Brass Arachnids into Large Arachnids. That only leaves Ramos and Joss for them to get rid of.

• Like 1