Vassal league 2014 sign up

AdrianMills

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

My email is playing up latest rounds have been created on http://www.malifauxleague.adrianmills.me.uk this is the last round. However in order for everyone to get their games in I am not hurting the league down till the end of May. At which point I will move people up and down as required and will start the next league on the 1st July.

Cheers

Ade

• 1 month later...

Well, seeing how the league is supposed to be over by now, wanted to ask what the general perception of it is. Seeing the league participation, I see that 4 groups in Europe have mostly kept themselves going, as well as the Australian group, but the rest of them seem to have been dropped of.

My group has been able to finish up, only missing one game and knowing they are working on it, but a lot of other groups make me wonder if it's just underestimating the dedication that playing through vassal requires or just plain real life getting in the way on most situations.

I personally had a ton of fun and want to continue for sure.

League has shut down for this season next season will start 1st September over the next couple of weeks I will be going over the division and promoting ands demoting people. Anybody who hasn't got all there games in I will be emailing to ask why.

On that can you provide feedback please on how you think I went please and what you would like to see from the app?

Cheers

Ade

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...