League Survey

cengler

Good day, all! I'm kinda new around here so I'm diving right in to this but if I'm stepping on toes or duplicating effort please let me know. I'm pretty keen to get a Malifaux league going and am willing to do the associated administrative malarkey. I've run Vassal events for other games and am comfortable with doing it. Before I do, though, I wanted to take a survey to see how many people would like to be in a league and what people's availability is, etc. I know there's a thread that kind of started doing this but I wanted to have results compiled in a way that I can download and analyze the results.

CLICK HERE for the survey. I'll leave it open until next Friday (31-Jan) at midnight or so.

Thanks!

No problem, man. Like I said, I'm kinda new around here and didn't know if the leagues you posted about were going forward but, obviously, now they are. Just Murphy's Law that I posted my survey today. If you're running something then I don't want to compete. I've just signed up for your league and am looking forward to participating!