The most killy Master in all of M2

Math Mathonwy

Who is it? We're not looking for support Masters or summoning Masters or shooty Masters - I want pure melee power! Who is on top?

In west corner, from the powerful Guild, we get one challenger but she is a contender! The one and only, Lady Justice!

In the blue corner, from the angry Arcanists, we get two fierce ladies, though one seems a bit divided on which corner she is supposed to occupy. We get burning kung-fu power, Mei Feng as well as the no-nonsense leg-breaking power of Iron-Sides!

But wait, what's that commotion over in the lower corner? It's the original, the boss lady, none other than Lilith!

From the first green corner, cackling madly, we get a doctor, which is good cause someone is going to get hurt! And maybe he can help. It's Dr. McMourning!

From the second green corner we get a small green lady armed with a large spoon of all things. A round of applause for Mah Tucket!

Yellow corner sports the tag team of twins giving numerical superiority to the lovely Victorias! Again, in between corners, we get the blossom of the east, master of martial arts, the exotic Misaki!

Finally, in the eastern corner, in zen-like calm, we see the austere form of Shenlong.

Who will win? Who won't? Who has a chance and who doesn't? Who did I forget to include?

For pure damage against a single model probably LJ. Her dmg track is impressive and with upgrades to allow her to target the same target, positives for dmg with great sword and Critical strike she is probably the most bang for the buck in the raw damage department.

If you however are considering area damage no one does it better than the Viktorias in my opinions. Excellent damage track, whirlwind, positives with a (0) and a massive threat range between both of them makes them unbeatable on that department. They will probably be death next though :)

McMourning is a more versatile master as is Lilith even though they can still do massive amounts of damage they have more stuff to do than just killing models.

It's going to depend totally on how you define "Killy".

Given the OP's original stipulation of:

I want pure melee power! Who is on top?

In that context alone I'd argue Seamus doesn't come close.

I'd argue the Vicks or Nekima. Min dmg 4 is no joke, especially when you can direct it at multiple models or one model as you choose.

Fully buffed Viktorias would have my vote. Lots of attacks, lots of :+fate to attack and damage, enormous damage tracks, ability to bypass most defenses, plus the ability to shred a cluster of enemies at once...

Plus, they also die pretty easy too, so you can argue they increase the 'killiness' factor on both sides of the equation at once. ^_^

The Viks have 6 AP between them (more if you include the SoC since it fits well enough without actually activating) and if you use one of the AP to buff the damage, they have 5 as minimum damage and 5 AP left and even a little maneuverability with their 2AP-actions. That's not including the whirlwinds for multiple opponents. This is massive.

Of course, you have to succeed in positioning them without getting them killed first. Easier said that done.

If you're going strict Master melee only, then the Viks are out because you only get one Vik. If you count the Henchman, you have to look at LCB and Huggy as well, and then we're getting outside of the confines of the question.

With that said, it is Lady J for damage.

But, the best melee Master in the game is Lilith. She's amazing in melee and is no slouch elsewhere (unlike Justice, who is really specialized).

I would be interested in seeing a good Ironsides, though.

If you're going strict Master melee only, then the Viks are out because you only get one Vik. If you count the Henchman, you have to look at LCB and Huggy as well, and then we're getting outside of the confines of the question.

Bureaucrat Lucidicide, you are technically correct -- the best kind of correct. I hereby promote you to grade 37.

And if you really want to allow Henchmen, Lilith + Nekima trumps all.

None of the above - it's lynch.

Final debt can do 24 damage, requires no damage flip, and another 8 damage can be dropped by his 52 card pickup without spending any ap at all!

Simply put, he can delete any model from the table in an activation, and with drawing 2 cards and milliganing 3, he'll likely have the cards to do it too.

I haven't played the viks, for aor against(one of these days, I'll get them painted...)

I have played Lady J and against Lilith, and while Lady J can do more damage, Lilith does nearly as much, and doesn't have to move to do it with tangle shadows. Lilith also has more defenses and defensive tricks. So I have to give it to Lilith, because she tends to kill more models, due to not moving out of cover, and not getting killed. Also, Flay is just mean. :P

None of the above - it's lynch.

Final debt can do 24 damage, requires no damage flip, and another 8 damage can be dropped by his 52 card pickup without spending any ap at all!

Simply put, he can delete any model from the table in an activation, and with drawing 2 cards and milliganing 3, he'll likely have the cards to do it too.

I'll use the Viks as comparison, because that's who I know. I count them both for this, since they come in a two-pack. There's never just one.

With a buff from one of the sister upgrades and the damage track of 5/6/8 and 5 attacks, you're looking at the same amount of damage or more (25-40, excluding red joker). And built in :+fate on most flips. And a ml of 7 or 8. And that's excluding the eventual bystander who gets killed by accident. So it's a few more flips, but better chances on the flips.

So I wouldn't say Lynch is the winner, but he is certainly a contender, depending a little on his crew for maximum damage. (activations, brilliance)

For reliable carnage and slaughter, no one is better than Justice.

Viks are probably the most violent, but they are not as reliable due to being highly dependant on each other's activation and the fact that one may die rather quickly should things go south, leaving you with half the potential.

Lilith is sneaky, but her weak Dg of 3 keeps her from the crown in this regard. She can get a + to the dg flip so i'd place her third in terms of killiness, which is still great considering who's just ahead.

I haven't played the viks, for aor against(one of these days, I'll get them painted...)

I have played Lady J and against Lilith, and while Lady J can do more damage, Lilith does nearly as much, and doesn't have to move to do it with tangle shadows. Lilith also has more defenses and defensive tricks. So I have to give it to Lilith, because she tends to kill more models, due to not moving out of cover, and not getting killed. Also, Flay is just mean. :P

I associate Lilith more with Assassination than with Carnage. She tends to be a hunter who isolates and eliminates one model, rather than a power-house like Justice that charges in and carves a swath through an enemy crew.

Still, I'm sticking with the Viks as my vote. They've always been one Master split over two bodies, and even if you assume that this lets in other team-ups like Dreamer/LCB or Lynch/Darkness, the Viks damage-potential still seems to eclipse everyone else. If Ash spends her AP buffing, then Sword Vik can charge in with Ml 7, 5/6/8 damage spread, :+fate :+fate to Attack and :+fate to damage - ignoring Armor, Hard to Wound, Incorporeal, and Hard to Kill. Whether going for single-target or AoE, that will shread most anything in the game.

If you want raw Damage output I'd say Justice. I've pulled 15 Damage in one strike of her Greatsword before. Cheated 13:rams to hit after using a SS for an extra :rams hoping to dish out some somerious power and flipped the RJ. Target was well and truly battered.

if i'm not mistaken she caps out at 12. +3 for crit strike 6 on severe, 3 on weak = 12 damage cap... not saying that is a slouch.