Crew Creator Error?

After discussion in a post on the Neverborn subforum it has come to light that Zoraida's mercenary options are incorrect in a lot of areas because of the Enthrall ability.  There are 2 models available that should not be and a handfull of models missing from her mercenary hiring list. 

These models are incorrect:

Lightning Bug is Wp 5.
Tengu is not Living.

The following models are also applicable:

Iggy
The Depleted
Silurid
Gupps
Pere Ravage
Raphael LaCroix

After making these changes I suggest making sure that all of the choices she has available as Neverborn are also available as Gremlins so we don't have any issues like the Silent One before. 

Thanks for managing such a great resource!

• 3 weeks later...

Just found an upgrade error (I think):

Hiring Fingers in a 10t Brewmaster list with the "Running Tab" upgrade, Fingers has access to Gremlin upgrades:  Dirty Cheater, Quality Mash Liquor, Stilts, and Show Off

I don't think he should have those, right?  As 10T would be declared?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've found two things  that need a change:

- Ama no Zako should have Initial cache of 4 when selected as a leader.

- When you take Mah Tucket as a leader the Little Lass should be able to take one upgrade with a restriction of Mah Tucket for free.

"I'll Carry That, Mah!": At the start of the game, attach one non-Avatar Upgrade to this model with the restriction of Mah Tucket without paying any Soulstones. No other model in this Crew may attach the same Upgrade. If this model leaves play, attach the Upgrade to a friendly Mah Tucket, ignoring any restrictions.

• 6 months later...

Most of the general wave 2 upgrades don't. Necrotic preperation isn't in there, nor is I believe retribution's eye. I also don't know when this will be updated as I believe a fan built the builder for wyrd, and he is having some personal issues (time, family, gear, etc) that prevents him from getting any work done on updating it, and as it isn't his primary job or responsibility I can't blame him.