Crew Creator Error?

Hey guys, thanks for the finds. Sorry, but I haven't had a lot of time to work on these updates due to personal events going on. I will be back working on this sometime next week (after april 14th) and I will make sure all of these updates get in. I have been sending updated files to Ratty as I've gotten around to them. These updates don't seem to have been published yet, and I imagine that it is because he has also been hard at work on other things for Wyrd.

Hey guys, thanks for the finds. Sorry, but I haven't had a lot of time to work on these updates due to personal events going on. I will be back working on this sometime next week (after april 14th) and I will make sure all of these updates get in. I have been sending updated files to Ratty as I've gotten around to them. These updates don't seem to have been published yet, and I imagine that it is because he has also been hard at work on other things for Wyrd.

Or there was an issue and they got lost somewhere.. Can you resend?

• 1 month later...

Hi Alex, I've just been playing with the new Crew Creator and I wanted to report an issue with it. When attaching upgrades to Jack Daw it doesn't take into account his ability to not count two of the injustice upgrades towards his total.

Other than that it seems absolutely tip top - thank you very much for upping the SS count, it's good to check quite how oversized my Resser collection is becoming. :)

Ah, I meant other Alex, but you'll do, I suppose. :) Glad to hear you're on top of it. I can imagine how much of a pain in the backside all of the synergistics are to take into account on that thing.

I think far less awful than it used to be when I was writing it. 1.5 had tonnes of layered conditionals, and I was more or less hacking it together. Alex's version is far cleaner, and M2E's hiring is just less confusing, saying that you do now have upgrades and know the other Alex has fixed the Jack Daw issue a few times.

• Like 1

I think far less awful than it used to be when I was writing it. 1.5 had tonnes of layered conditionals, and I was more or less hacking it together. Alex's version is far cleaner, and M2E's hiring is just less confusing, saying that you do now have upgrades and know the other Alex has fixed the Jack Daw issue a few times.

I'm looking at that issue right now. The biggest issue I keep running into with fixing this stuff is I'm working on the mobile version at the same time which is just different enought to be a pain to remember what is where.

Honestly though, I'm not looking forward to adding the 'Kill Switch' upgrade. I know what I'm going to do for it, but it's another on of those off the wall additions that makes things a pain.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...