Aftermath League Norwich UK

leebat

Im running a Malifaux league at the Aftermath Gaming Club, Lazar House, 219 Sprowston Road, Norwich, NR3 4HX , www.aftermath-club.co.uk/

It's an open league were games must be played at the club from January to the end of April. You can play any master of any faction and how ever many stones you want. Each game would then be posted In a new league tread on the forum and at the end of the league each player would chose 3 games to be put forward as his 3 best games, these would be used to find the the top 4 and a play off would be arranged to find the winner.

The rules

1. You can play any player as many times as you like, but you can only pick 1 result from each player in the league.

2. All games must be recorded by: players names,date,faction,masters,starts score,schemes score, difference. ( I will make a sheet that can be printed out)

3. All games must be played at the club.

4. Wave 2 can only be used when it is released ( February time )

if your interested post here or send me a PM

Lee

Im running a Malifaux league at the Aftermath Gaming Club, Lazar House, 219 Sprowston Road, Norwich, NR3 4HX , www.aftermath-club.co.uk/

It's an open league were games must be played at the club from January to the end of April. You can play any master of any faction and how ever many stones you want. Each game would then be posted In a new league tread on the forum and at the end of the league each player would chose 3 games to be put forward as his 3 best games, these would be used to find the the top 4 and a play off would be arranged to find the winner.

The rules

1. You can play any player as many times as you like, but you can only pick 1 result from each player in the league.

2. All games must be recorded by: players names,date,faction,masters,starts score,schemes score, difference. ( I will make a sheet that can be printed out)

3. All games must be played at the club.

4. Wave 2 can only be used when it is released ( February time )

if your interested post here or send me a PM

Lee